About this British dude, a soldier of (mis)fortune who watched too much Hollywood and was in a position to shoot at people with almost impunity. As was stated by many already on many occasions, war with Russian forces is different.
His family, meanwhile, begs for him to be treated kindly (read: opposite to how Russian POWs are treated)
I understand their purely human concerns, but, frankly, this is not how it works, not to mention the fact that he does not qualify to be an enemy combatant.
Now some sitrepish clarification. There was a number of strikes today on Kiev (some of them rather dramatic) but make no mistake--it has nothing to do with the sinking of RKR Moskva, but everything to do with the warning Russia issued couple of days ago when the damage to railway in Orel Oblast was detected, obviously by VSU diversionary group. It was stated that this type of activity on Russian territory will be punished. A day later two VSU helis attacked township of Kilimovo in Bryanks Oblast of Russia and destroyed some civilian property and 8 civilians got wounded.
Here is Klimovo on the map:
Military decision centers:
1) Ministry of Defense of Ukraine - Povitroflotsky prospect, house No. 6;
2) General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine - Povitroflotsky prospect, house No. 6;
3) Main Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine - st. Elektrikov, house No. 33 (earlier strikes had already been made in that area);
4) Headquarters of the Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine - st. Degtyarevskaya, house number 19;
5) Security Service of Ukraine - st. Vladimirskaya, house number 33;
6) Ministry of Internal Affairs - st. Academician Bogomolets, house number 10;
7) State Border Service - st. Vladimirskaya, house number 26;8) Main Directorate of the National Guard of Ukraine - st. Svyatoslav the Brave, house number 9A.
Political decision-making centers:
1) The Headquarters of the Supreme Commander, presumably, is located in the bunkers of the office of the President of Ukraine in Kyiv on the street. Bankova, house number 11. Another bunker may be located in the plane of the Arsenalnaya metro station - this is the deepest station in Europe;
2) Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine - st. Grushevsky, house number 5;
3) Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine - st. Grushevsky, house number 12/2.
So, we will see later today the results of such retaliation. Obviously the story with bioweapons is getting bigger and bigger with each day and we may only speculate what kind of nervous reaction it creates in D.C. and Brussels. But that is a separate topic, many names in the US and Europe tied to this program are already known, including experiments with infecting the patients of Ukraine's mental facilities with different strains of illnesses developed in those labs. Hm, it reminds me of something, I can not put the finger on it somehow, my memory is a bit fuzzy... Unit 731... maybe it is because I didn't get enough sleep... Dr. Mengele... Nah, cannot recall what it reminds me of...
Post a Comment