Thursday, March 16, 2023

Larry Saved Me From Torture...

 ... of seeing and listening to these two guys and I am eternally grateful to him for that. 

Tweedledee and Tweedle-dumber Dissemble on Ukraine.

I admit, pretty much anything emanating from the Beltway, be that in writing or visual, is cringe-worthy. I feel embarrassed, those guys--don't. Read the whole thing at Larry's excellent blog. 

Meanwhile, boy Marco Rubio decided to demonstrate his professional grasp of Air Forces' operations and Scott nearly exploded:

I agree, what this boy lawyer, who never served a day in any armed forces, is suggesting is the start of the WW III. Rubio is an Exhibit A of a majority in the US Congress--cowardly chickenhawks. I also have some issues with the competence of a few "combat veterans" in US Congress, such as Tom Cotton, who have no clue about real war and neither studied nor experienced it. None of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment