Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Just Yesterday ...

 ... Garland and I discussed it. Here is today's issue of the Red Star.


This is the revolution. 

Again, when I say that the US lost the arms race I mean it not only technologically, which is the case. In terms of quantities and especially in terms of stand-off weaponry the US doesn't even register anymore as serious power with its anemic production (even if the surge succeeds) of the only two serious stand off weapons in its arsenal--BGM 109 Tomahawk and AGM-158 JASSM. Their combined production is a tiny fraction of a new types of weapons such as Geranium-4, 5 and Banderol and Dan'. New optronic (machine vision) channels on all those weapons and likely appearance of active radar homing on them turn those into a deadly shoot-and-forget stand-off weaponry produced in thousands per month (as in 30 days)--US simply has no industrial capacity to match no matter what. Per Europe--nobody is going to fight it conventionally if those cretins will decide to attack (with what?)--they will cease to exist in under 45 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment