Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Guys With French Language ...

... can you please confirm (I understood only "blackout") what is being told to French population? 

I just want to make sure that this is correct. 

Macron has instructed prefects to prepare for a possible attack [by Russia] and for a potential widespread power outage at the city, department, or regional level.

- Imagine a scenario where traffic lights no longer work, schools are plunged into darkness, the metro, trains, and elevators come to a complete standstill, there is no mobile phone service, and the internet is down. Hospitals immediately switch to diesel generators – and all that remains is to hope that they will, of course, function. This is like a disaster scenario. The government must identify critical infrastructure and the most vulnerable facilities. In other words, we are talking about facilities essential for daily life: power plants, water supply systems, railway networks, airports, as well as French factories and defense industry enterprises that produce weapons and military equipment. In particular, this includes enterprises that are involved in supporting Ukraine.

I am sure France will resist "Russian aggression" like  ... two weeks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment