Sunday, October 13, 2024

Attitudes, Really?

I am always in awe with the US establishment newspeak when they try to turn causality upside down and break any logical connections to the events. BTW, this is how they teach military history in the US military academies. 

Ah, so these are merely "attitudes", which could be "adjusted" by propaganda machine, not the real situation with the US economy which is, in reality, catastrophic. Huge part of it, of course, is pouring money and resources into the catastrophe in 404 and the US already IN the strategic defeat--a hare brained scheme by ignorant ideologues such as late Zbig and other doctrine-mongers from Washington who know about zero about Russia and warfare. Now we have this:

Oct 11 (Reuters) - Boeing will cut 17,000 jobs -- 10% of its global workforce -- delay first deliveries of its 777X jet by a year and record $5 billion in losses in the third quarter, as the U.S. planemaker continues to spiral during a month-long strike. CEO Kelly Ortberg said in a message to employees that the significant downsizing is necessary "to align with our financial reality" after an ongoing strike by 33,000 U.S. West Coast workers halted production of its 737 MAX, 767 and 777 jets.
As you may have guessed it--these are all the hallmarks of the "great" economy. We also witness now "great" Israeli "Army" "fighting" as only they can do...

I worked as a trauma surgeon in Gaza from March 25 to April 8. I’ve volunteered in Ukraine and Haiti, and I grew up in Flint, Mich. I’ve seen violence and worked in conflict zones. But of the many things that stood out about working in a hospital in Gaza, one got to me: Nearly every day I was there, I saw a new young child who had been shot in the head or the chest, virtually all of whom went on to die. Thirteen in total. At the time, I assumed this had to be the work of a particularly sadistic soldier located nearby. But after returning home, I met an emergency medicine physician who had worked in a different hospital in Gaza two months before me. “I couldn’t believe the number of kids I saw shot in the head,” I told him. To my surprise, he responded: “Yeah, me, too. Every single day.”

The pattern repeats itself in Donbas and Kursk Oblast against civilians, including children. Rape, beheading, public executions. Well, Washington, enjoy yourself in the mirror. These are your people, albeit in case of Israel--you are Israel's people... The West is over...


...

No comments:

Post a Comment