Sunday, March 10, 2024

I Elaborate...

 ... on this issue in my upcoming video. 

No, it will not "hurt any potential diplomatic efforts", it will hurt France and Poland, and hurt badly. For starters, once and if (highly UNlikely) French "troops" officially are in Russia, as uniformed French government representatives, Russia may introduce Russia's uniformed Russian government representatives such as 3M14M and Kh-101 to some of France's Air Force bases, or even naval bases. And we all know that Macron knows this--he, being a teller boy, simply shakes air trying to pretend that France matters. She does not. Per Sikorski, well, that's in my video. Normal people do not marry Anne Applebaum--a psychotic neocon. 

Meanwhile, Patriot PAC3 AD systems have a very bad time in 404. Well, any other NATO weapon system for that matter. Evidently VSU ran another Challenger into the mud and sunk it. I talk about this in my new video which should be up fairly soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment