Saturday, February 29, 2020

Google Translate Will Help.

I think it is an important piece on coronavirus by Russian medical professionals. I, personally, largely agree with points they make. 
                     Fake of a Global Scale (in Russian).  
There is something fishy about this whole thing. Consider this crucial admission:
Mind you, we are talking about regular flu which I, as an example, had last year and ended up spending three days at home. The statistics is just for regular flu, NOT coronavirus. Yes, today one man (evidently with a serious medical condition) died in our Washington State, others, who contracted it (including in South Korea) improved completely on their own.
At this point one has to ask some serious questions. I have my theory but I will keep it to myself for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment