Thursday, July 5, 2018

Just Wanted To Thank Many.

Once Andrei Raevsky (The Saker) posted his extended review of my book today, I know Clarity Press got some business in terms of direct orders. What was even more interesting is that my book, which is still NOT released to Amazon, already became a #1 best-seller in Military Policy category:

  
And hit #7 in War and Peace category.


I don't know how it translates in numbers, but my publisher was really happy. The book also scored near top-30 in Soviet/Russia history or something like that, so, all in all, not a bad start for a book which is mostly on direct orders from publisher and on pre-orders at Amazon. I am really tankful to those who invested their hard-earned money in this work but primarily--nothing will make me happier if this book will help to initiate long overdue discussion on the present state of the world and how to avoid a military catastrophe. It is in everyone's interests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment