Thursday, April 25, 2019

Where Did I See That Before, Hm?

Joe Biden announces his run:
I have nothing against senior citizens, after all I am getting there myself. But 76 years old? Biden didn't exhibit any intellectual abilities when he was younger, but now, being burdened with a rather respectable age--how is it going to go? US political class is slowly degenerating both into a dumb as a stump youthful immaturity and, in parallel, into a geriatric state. Yes, I recall that, I saw that before:
In the end, Biden is needed to tame Democratic Party's "rebels" such as AOC and other mindless limousine liberals or this party will go down the drain faster than expected. Good luck with that.  Remember Marx? History repeats itself first as a tragedy, then--as a farce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment