Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Mr. President, Mr. President...

 ... I also cried because I couldn't see you because of the crowd. Any chance you can invite me to Kremlin to show me around? Please, pretty-pretty please, Mr. President. I am a boy, Andrei Martyanov, ahem, 60 years old. I can go without my family, just me alone;))) But jokes aside, this PR was not PR with the girl herself. One cannot fake true emotions of this adorable child and the way she ran to Putin. Beautiful Dagestani family and Putin, as always, pure class and very genuinely warm and touched by this girl.   

I will omit comparison here to you know who... Simply is not necessary, everything was captured "on film". In related news, after Prigozhin's "affair", Putin's approval rating went into the stratosphere near 90%.

No comments:

Post a Comment