Wednesday, July 13, 2022

On A Lighter Note.

You know that Russia crumbles under sanctions when MK reports such news;))) 

Translation: The criminal on pink scooter, and armed with shotgun, robbed Moscovite of his dildo. 

I cannot wrap my brain around this robbery but, evidently, sanctions begin to bite in Russia, since a very unexpected deficit reared its ugly head (no pun intended) and I don't know if Putin will address on 16th, during his speech to State Duma, this shortage of dildos, which forces Moscovites to go to such extreme measures. I can only guess that the picture of a dude on a pink scooter, armed with shotgun, demanding a dildo from you on, otherwise peaceful, streets of Moscow must be terrifying. I will have to force myself today to sleep trying not to visualize this horrifying crime. I can only imagine what detectives should have felt at the police station when the traumatized and dildoless victim of robbery was providing a description of a robber and what was taken away from this, I am sure, law abiding Russian citizen. What? It is not illegal to have dildos in Russia. Nor do you need concealed carry permit for walking with them. Desperate times, desperate measures, you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment